If you have ever had to do a two-part move where you had to move some or all of your items into a storage facility on a temporary basis and then make the final move to your new home once it was ready or once you found a place that suited your needs, you know what a pain it can be. There’s nothing quite like the process of moving your stuff to storage and then moving to a new location. Packing up all of your belongings, loading them into a truck, taking them to a storage facility where you unload them all and stack them into storage. Then, when it’s time to make your official move you get to do it all over again. Load everything into a truck, drive the truck to your new home and then unload everything into the house where you get to unpack it all and get settled.
There is a solution to all of this packing, loading and unloading and that’s home owner container storage. When you rent storage containers it cuts out half of the two-part moving process by allowing you to move your things just once. You can use this solution if you are moving locally across town or if you are making a bigger move out of state. Valtran, a popular provider of storage containers for residential customers, provides delivery, transportation and pick-up from eight states within the northeast, including Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, New Jersey and New York. So no matter where you live or might be moving within the New England region, Valtran’s got you covered.
Problems That Can Be Avoided When You Rent Storage Containers
Moving away from the idea of the traditional move, which includes a moving truck rental and a couple days of loading and unloading can make moving a lot less stressful. When you use Fall River storage for homeowners in the form of storage containers for residential clients, you can have a happier move. Our drivers deliver the storage containers to your property and set them up where you want them. Then, we either leave the containers there on-site until you are ready to move or we move your portable storage to another location. Our team will take care of all of the transportation according to your schedule and requirements.
Some of the problems that can be avoided include:
- renting a moving van – no more deposits and worries about the van being available or operational on the day of your move, no more paying for gas costs and other associated fees
- no dealing with a dirty moving van – we’ve all had a move where we spent the first couple of hours cleaning out the dirty van, Valtran takes care of it for you so you can get down to business
- storage availability issues – even if you put down a deposit, sometimes mix-ups can happen at off-site storage units, where spaces get double-rented or the space isn’t as large as you imagined after talking to a representative online
- expensive rentals – from moving vans to trucks, storage units and associated fees, when you use storage containers for residential moves, you won’t have to deal with any of this nonsense, Valtran takes care of all the details for you
- transportation – don’t worry about having to drive a huge truck filled with all of your belongings to a new location, just call Valtran when your stuff is loaded and we will move it to wherever you want on the day that you want it moved so you can complete your move
- unexpected expenses – so the day you are set to drive your moving truck, gas prices shoot through the roof and the truck you’ve rented gets much worse gas mileage than you were told or you run into unexpected tolls on the way from point A to point B
Home Owner Container Storage Advantages
In addition to avoiding all of these common pitfalls that typically plague homeowners when they move from one place or storage to another, there are other advantages to choosing storage containers for residential moves. Here are some of the advantages that Valtran customers experience when they choose to rent storage containers instead of doing the traditional moving van move:
- peace of mind – know that you are the only one with access to your storage containers for residential customers, unlike storage facilities, no one else can get into your container but you
- only one move – load your stuff up once, store it in the home owner container storage and then unpack it when you reach your destination; forget the hassle of multiple moves on a two-part move
- pack and load at your pace – there’s no ticking time clock when you rent storage containers, pack and load your items at your pace and we’ll move your Fall River storage for homeowners whenever and wherever you would like
- unpack at your own pace too – when you get there, there’s no rush, unload your items at your own pace so you can settle into your new home comfortably
Where to Rent Fall River Storage for Homeowners
Contact Valtran for more information on how to use home owner container storage to your advantage. Our main office is located in New Bedford, making it easy to get Fall River storage for homeowners delivered according to your schedule. We service customers throughout the northeastern states, making it easy to complete a short across-town move or a move across the region. We work according to your schedule and provide you with all the options to rent storage containers that will suit your needs. Call Valtran today for a free price quote!