Why do you need a mobile work trailer? There are actually many reasons why your company might be able to benefit from a temporary office trailer rental. Whether your work keeps your right here in Southeastern Massachusetts, or whether you travel throughout the northeastern region, work trailer rentals can help you to have everything you need to do business at your fingertips, without having to drive back and forth to the office. In Wareham, office trailers are used for offices and schools, temporary healthcare services and in many different situations used by many different types of business.
Rent, Lease or Buy?
The first question that you need to ask yourself about getting a mobile work trailer for your company is whether or not you want to invest in a purchase or if you would prefer to rent or lease the space instead. A temporary office trailer rental can be used for a singular purpose, for a short or long amount of time, as a means of reaching out to your customer base or target audience.
For example, if your brick and mortar business burned down in a fire, you could get work trailer rentals to set up shop and continue doing business while you look for a new location, make repairs or build. Another example is to take your business out on the road, to make it mobile and portable so you can go where the customers are instead of waiting for the customers to come to you.
Whether you rent or buy will depend on a couple of things:
- How long will you need to use the mobile work trailer?
- Will you want to move the work trailer rentals from one location to another multiple times throughout the duration of its use?
- Do you have a place to store a temporary office trailer rental when not in use?
- Do you have a way to tow and move the mobile work trailer by yourself?
- How will you be using Wareham office trailers to promote or do business?
- Do you have the funds to invest in a purchase at this time?
- Is this your first time using work trailer rentals?
How you answer each of these questions will determine whether you are ready for a temporary office trailer rental or a more permanent purchase of a mobile work trailer. If you aren’t sure which option is best for you, speak with one of the customer service agents at Valtran to find out more about our rental, lease and purchase programs for all of our Wareham office trailers.
What Size Do You Need?
Because all businesses come in different shapes and sizes, so do our mobile work trailer units. Choose the size and type of temporary office trailer rental you need based upon the way that the trailer will be used, where it will be used and, of course, your operating budget. Again, if you need help choosing the best type of work trailer rentals for your business, speak with our customer service agents. They can help you anticipate how much space you’ll need and what type of add-ons would work best in your situation.
We currently offer standard mobile office trailers for rent, lease or sale in the following sizes:
- 8 x 24 single office trailer
- 8 x 32 double office trailer
- 8 x 32 office storage combination trailer
The 8 x 32 office storage combination trailer is exactly what it sounds like. It is half conventional storage space, which is great for keeping products, merchandise, computers, file cabinets and other essential tools of your trade. It is also half office space, giving you room to set up a workspace with a computer, meeting area or other work room, according to your needs.
What Are the Advantages?
Some of the advantages associated with getting one of our Wareham office trailers are more obvious than others. However, all of them show good reason why so many businesses are now using work trailer rentals and purchased mobile work trailer units as an integral part of their company’s business structure.
Here are some of the advantages associated with using work trailer rentals:
- EASY – When you rent a mobile work trailer from Valtran, you can count on us to deliver, set up and then remove the unit, according to your specifications. All you need to do is contact us at 1-800-813-2188 and we’ll take care of the rest. Just make sure that you have a flat spot for set up, such as concrete, asphalt or compacted dirt.
- AFFORDABLE – It is not as expensive as you might think to get a temporary office trailer rental from Valtran. There are no long-term rental agreements required, no obligations to stay on for a long-term lease and no pressure to purchase a mobile work trailer. We are here to serve you – not force you into something you don’t want.
- FLEXIBLE – You can use our work trailer rentals for just about anything. Take your business out on the road, travel from various festivals and special events all throughout the northeastern region, customize your mobile work trailer to have all of the features, add-ons and equipment you require to get the job done. Our Wareham office trailers provide you with everything you need right here in Southeastern Massachusetts or anywhere else you need to be.
Where to Get Wareham Office Trailers
Contact Valtran for all of your mobile work trailer needs. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable customer service agents can help you pick out the best work trailer rentals for your business and help you set up a delivery and set up date that works with your schedule. Valtran has over a decade of experience helping commercial, construction, industrial and even residential clients get the equipment they require. From temporary office trailer rental units to portable container storage and temporary fence rentals, Valtran has got what you need to get your company mobile and on the move!