Portable fencing is a very important part of running a commercial business, especially in such a large city as Boston. Many businesses choose to rent a fence for special occasions or to provide additional security for their local stores on a temporary or seasonal basis in response to consumer trends and demands. Fences are absolutely everywhere and the reasons why people choose to use rental fencing for businesses are as unique as the merchandise they sell, the services they provide and the customers that they serve.
Some businesses use commercial fence in Boston because they are required to by local regulations or by state law, while others choose to use portable fencing for their own purposes. Crowd control, security and safety are some of the top reasons, but there are situations where temporary fencing is preferred to building a permanent or even installing a semi-permanent commercial fence. Today we will answer the question of why so many Boston businesses rely on portable or temporary commercial fencing.
5 Situations Where Portable Fencing is Needed
While there are much more than five situations that would require the use of temp fence as opposed to permanent fencing options, we are going to focus on these situations because they are the most common. If you aren’t sure whether or not you need to rent a fence or if you could permanently install fencing near or around your commercial business, speak with a customer service representative at Valtran or contact your landlord, local authorities or development agency for more information.
- LOCATION – Sometimes it is the location of your business that determines the type of fencing that you will use. In some cases, there simply isn’t enough land space available to require the need for permanent or even semi-permanent fencing options. In other cases, the available land is paved with concrete or asphalt and is unsuitable for the post hole digging that is required for permanent fencing installation. Valtran has rental fencing for businesses that doesn’t require any digging for installation. This type of commercial fence in Boston is also great for spaces where the landlord or property owner will not allow any alterations to be made, but security fencing is still needed to protect your business.
- SECURITY – What type of business do you run? Whether you run your company out of a brick-and-mortar location and storefront or if you are a contractor who works on a different job site for every project, chances are you will need security rent a fence at one point or another. Contractors use rental fencing for businesses to secure their client’s property while completing remodeling projects, renovations, add-ons or other construction. Stores will often need portable fencing on a temporary basis to provided added security for new shipments, seasonal sales, barricade fencing for store events and other situations.
- EVENTS – Temp fence can help your security staff to do a better job of controlling crowds and keeping unauthorized persons out of secured areas during a sale, show or event. This is particularly true during the holiday season, when Black Friday sales and promotions have been known to get out of hand. Commercial fence in Boston comes in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, ranging from low barricade fencing to taller portable fencing that can be used in a number of different ways. Ask Valtran about all of the options available in rental fencing for businesses.
- VIP/CELEBRITIES – Depending on the type of commercial business that you run, you might have the occasion to experience a VIP or celebrity sighting at your location. Whether it is for a big promotion, a special event or just a celebrity coming by to hang out at your restaurant, nightclub or bar, you want to be ready with rent a fence to help control crowds, provide security and make your establishment friendly to all of your VIPs. Commercial fence in Boston can be used in a number of different ways to separate groups, control the flow of traffic and keep out unauthorized visitors.
- CONCERTS/SHOWS – If your business is hosting a special concert or show, you will definitely want to protect your performers and your attendees through the use of rental fencing for businesses. Setting up an entry queue to prevent guests from rushing into the entrances can provide structure and order to your event. Setting up separate portable fencing to block of additional entrances can help you control access and prevent non-ticket holders from crashing your event. Speak with Valtran about any special requests that you have for your rent a fence experience. Our team can help you choose the best fencing solutions for your particular needs.
Other Reasons Why Portable Fencing is Popular
Beyond the basic reasons of how, when and where to use rental fencing for businesses in New England, there are other reasons why it has become so popular to rent a fence for commercial or corporate businesses. The cost is a huge factor, as purchasing portable fencing can be quite costly. In addition to purchasing the fence, you would also need a place to store it when it is not in use and a team of crew members who could load it into a truck, deliver it on site, install it and then haul it away again when it is no longer needed. When you call Valtran we take care of all the heavy lifting for you, delivering and setting up the commercial fence in Boston according to your unique specifications.
Flexibility is another reason why renting portable fencing from Valtran is a popular option. Unlike other commercial rental businesses, Valtran does not require a long term contract from its clients. Rent a fence for a couple of days, weeks, months or more without worrying about getting stuck in a contract or paying for portable fencing beyond the period of time that you actually need it. Choose from a wide variety of fencing styles, types and sizes to ensure that you get all of the security, safety and control that you need to create a successful situation for you and your business.
Where to Get Commercial Fence in Boston
Contact Valtran today to find out more about the rental fencing for businesses that we have available or to schedule an evaluation for a FREE estimate. With over ten years of experience serving customers throughout the New England area including all of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, New Jersey and New York, Valtran is the leading provider of rent a fence products in the entire northeastern region. Give us a call today and find out why so many Boston businesses rely on Valtran for portable commercial fencing.